Recover from a Fire in Albany
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you will probably need to cease production for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other harm caused by fumes and ash may stay long after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may hang in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Albany area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Assistance comes fast and is available any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Earth friendly methods for cleaning ash and other debris caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your organization does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can renew any portion of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team can restore your business back to normal faster. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the job correctly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is typically easy to revive for our specialists and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Albany Paul Davis. Our Albany service masters are available to help.