Paul Davis for American Canyon
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey process. When business owners think of fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself but ash and fumes may stay around the property years after. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and income are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of American Canyon performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the American Canyon region.
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged inventory or furniture in your business
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- Reconstruction – when a significant area of your commercial property was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Today
We can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the the task effectively the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is usually easy to renew for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis of American Canyon if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.