Damage Caused by Water in El Cerrito
Flooding damage spawns from many unanticipated areas. Typical culprits can be found in drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to handle flood damage of many kinds. From totally flooded companies to water blotches, our technicians are trained to remove damage to guarantee it doesn’t continue and encourage mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are many ways your office can be exposed to flood damage. Damaged appliances like dishwashers may leak. More man-made sources of water damage include septic or sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These problems may start out small. Be it poor plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can throw out harmful water damage. Whatever business you run, flood damage can become a real problem for your office. If left unresolved, it may lead to more damage caused by mold.
Flood damage can be caused by natural sources in addition. Severe precipitation or storm systems may problems for your commercial property in their own right. They can have a worse effect any of your commercial property near a body of water that overflows from these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
We offer a number of tasks like water damage evaluation and extraction. Depending on the severity of your business, Paul Davis technicians can dry wet areas like carpet. We also clean and sanitize possessions like books. Left untreated, sever water damage can leave fungal colonies in its wake.
Our Restoration Pros Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like books
- Removing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff respond and act on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to restore water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re qualified – After 50 years of business and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is hard. We will work with your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
For all your water damage repair issues, reach out to Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to get you in touch with a pro in the El Cerrito area.