Damage Caused by Water in Greenbrae
Water damage spawns from many unexpected sources. The usual suspects include ceilings, basements and other surfaces. The Paul Davis service masters know how to handle flood damage of many kinds. From entirely flooded companies to water stains, our technicians have the training to extract damage to ensure it does not spread and add to mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are many ways your business can take on flood damage. Defective appliances like washing machines may overflow. More man-made sources of water damage consist of septic and sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing toilets. These issues can start out small. However, the water damage may travel through your business and foster worsened damage from mold patches.
Flooding found in office spaces can also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Greenbrae can result in water damage for residential and business property holders. Just like appliance flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes will result in mold problems if neglected.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
Our experts have years of skills cleaning leaks and other kinds of water damage out of businesses in the Greenbrae, CA region. Our team offers our services to any commercial property hurt by water damage.
Our Flood Mitigation Pros Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as books
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and containing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We reply and move on time Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to restore water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After 50 years in business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can work with your insurance provider to settle claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Greenbrae Paul Davis franchise today!