Pittsburg Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you create a beautiful kitchen that fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. Though we’re often asked to assist in the restoration effort after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you want to revamp your Pittsburg kitchen, you can count on us.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out your needs and goals with your new kitchen. Based on this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be constructed. Your kitchen remodel will be completed with the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can add additional space for cooking, along with the appliances and other upgrades you have always wanted. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
There are many important items required to develop a beautiful kitchen. Check out the list below to start thinking about the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the appearance of your home’s kitchen through quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine. We can show you many options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Install a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra creativity.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. We can help you find the right combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Contact us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to figure out the best way to create your perfect kitchen.