Port Costa Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. While we’re often called upon to assist in the restoration effort after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Port Costa home’s kitchen, you can call us.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They’ll then work with you to design a blueprint and time table for your remodel. We will utilize the best materials to do the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, now is the right time to make the improvements you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll also see the overall value of your home escalate.
Creating a beautiful kitchen calls for several important features. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, granite, stainless steel, and wood. We can show you many options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra pizzazz.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Port Costa to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.