Disaster Planning for Residents in Richmond
There are several important parts of managing a business in Richmond, CA, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of East Bay & Greater Sacramento!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.