Kitchen Remodeling in Rodeo
The kitchen is the true hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that works properly for you and your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you realize a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks great, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. You may associate our name with property damage cleanup, but it’s only part of what we do. For all of your Rodeo kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be created. We will use the safest processes to complete the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can make more space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other improvements you’ve always wanted. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
In order to create the ideal kitchen, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Check out the list below to start thinking about the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how big your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us show you multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From pendant lights to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Contact Paul Davis of Rodeo to bring your dream kitchen to life with a complimentary consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we will help you create your ideal kitchen.