Fire Damage Recovery for Saint Helena Businesses
For businesses, healing after fire damage can become a long and expensive task. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but additional damage from fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can hang in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Saint Helena market.
How We Assist You
- Assistance arrives quickly and is available any time
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Sanitation, smoke smell removal and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any damaged inventory, tools and additional contents inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional equipment designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the flames
- We will rebuild any part of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
We understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your property back to its original state. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training aid us in completing the the task properly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their prior condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will help with your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Saint Helena if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.