Walnut Creek Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of the kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for you and your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you design a beautiful space that matches your needs and lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has created a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. Though we are often called upon to assist in the cleanup effort following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. For all of your Walnut Creek kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on us.
A Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. Based on this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. You can make more space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. It will also make your property more valuable.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinetry: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Improve the appearance of your kitchen through quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Our team can show you many options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to island lights.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. By talking about the items listed above, we’ll help you create your ideal kitchen.