Contents Cleaning Service in Richmond
From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in Richmond can restore these valuables and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to think about as you begin the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished items that were once immediately discarded may now be just like new.
These items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, appliances, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis in Richmond can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were nearly thrown away. We will work diligently to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.