Bathroom Remodeling in Richmond
A bubble-filled soak in the tub or a quick shower – whatever your style may be, the ideal bathroom is uniquely you. In order to make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the best place to call. Every aspect of your project needs absolute care and Paul Davis will provide that for every project we manage.
With Richmond bathroom remodeling, you’ll get much more than just an aesthetic upgrade. Here are a few of the improvements that you can experience:
- Spacing: Open up a little extra room in your bathroom to make showering much easier.
- Value: Major home improvements are typically a great way to add equity to your property.
- Mobility: A bathroom remodel is a great time to install seating, handheld shower heads, grab rails, and other items that make bathing easier for the elderly.
- Technology: Many advancements in technology have happened since you purchased your home. You can include rain showers, heated floors, jetted tubs, wall-mounted TVs, and much more with your remodeling project.
- Repairs & Improvements: This is the ideal time to correct or add something in your bathroom that you have always thought about.
To find all of the benefits listed above, go to Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling in Richmond. From planning your project to the final coat of paint, we manage and complete your complete project. We can take your plans and ideas and use them to create your perfect bathroom. Don’t know what you want other than a change? Our team can introduce you to some of the very best trends and styles to help you create your new and improved bathroom. After planning is complete, our skilled team of professionals will complete your remodel to exceed any expectations.
Why Paul Davis?
Paul Davis has gained a solid reputation across the United States and Canada for emergency property damage response. We understand the best way to repair and restore properties following flood, fire, and other damage. Bringing this expertise to home remodeling projects was a natural fit. You can expect our work to be safe and structurally sound for a long time to come.
Want to get started with a cost-free consultation? Give Paul Davis a call!