Disaster Planning for Residents in Rodeo
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Rodeo. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of East Bay, Greater Sacramento & Silicon Valley now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.