Disaster Planning for Residents in Richmond
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of East Bay & Greater Sacramento.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.